Content Delivery & Database Management
V-Soft’s mobility solutions are equipped to deliver content across platforms and devices, both in real time and through a centrally controlled database.
- Allows storage, retrieval and modification of textual and multimedia content
- Monitoring and broadcast across a network defined by the user
- Supports videos, graphics, interactive worksheets and assessment modules.
Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
- Creates a classroom across geographical barriers.
- Connect users with educators facilitating real-time communications
- Provisions to live-stream lessons, exchange files, register queries and collaborate over solutions
Supports different levels of user credentials, with each entitled to specific privileges, including communication across user profiles.
The following cross-user communication is supported by the connectivity apparatus:
- Systematic progress tracking for every single learner
- Focus on improving performance by identifying and analysing the weak links
- Support to various pedagogical parameters
- Maps student performance through interactive graphical tools (charts, graphs & tables).
Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Allows rapid transmission of data through the use of programmed chips
- Mobile devices, when brought in the range of an NFC chip, pick up a trigger that redirects them to a specific location on the cloud
- NFC technology can be used in an academic set-up to distribute assignments, tests, hand-outs, results and notices.
We are equipped to work across platforms, viz. iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry and Symbian. We can also help you port your existing eLearning architecture on mobile platforms.
For more information about V-Soft’s Education & eLearning Services, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click on Contact V-Soft.